Scoop. Stir. Dominate. Just add water to hydrate with the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Hydrating better than water, Gatorade Thirst Quencher Powder is trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.
WHAT'S INSIDE AND WHY.
*Per 1 2/3 tbsp. serving
RGIII sweats. A lot. But he doesn't sweat the effects of dehydration come game time. He's counted on Gatorade Thirst Quencher since his days as a multi-sport athlete at Copperas Cove High School, where he was named Gatorade Player of the Year in track and field for the state of Texas.
- 44 Years Thirst Quencher has been on NFL sidelines since 1969, fueling champions and showering coaches with icy Gatorade baths for 44 years.
- 1,800,144 Bottles That's how many bottles of Thirst Quencher NFL teams drank during the 2012 season.
- 962,880 Ounces The Peyton Manning-led Broncos drank 962,880 ounces of Thirst Quencher throughout the 2012 season. That's 48,114 bottles (20-oz.).
- 88,224 Bottles The Houston Texans don't mess around when it comes to heat and hydration. Throughout their 2012 season, they drank 88,224 bottles (20-oz.) of Thirst Quencher.
- Lemon Lime Orange, Cool Blue, Fruit Punch, Glacier Freeze and Lemon Lime made the most appearances in coolers on NFL sidelines in 2012.
Dive inside the body to see what goes down as you fight to stay hydrated. Science of G.